GROUP FARM TOURS
Download our brochure: TOUR
SCHEDULE + HOURS
Mon-Fri: 10 am & 1 pm
Saturday: 10 am only
We accommodate special time requests. Please inquire about a time that fits your schedule best.
- Tour: $7.00 per person
- Hayride: $3.00 per person
o 10 person minimum
o One free adult for every 20 children
o Children 2 and under are free
(Admission collected at check in)
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR
1. Tour our barn – Meet our herd of cows, see where they live, sleep and eat and learn about how we care for them.
2. See our robotic milker – “Pearl” was the first robotic milker in the state of Kentucky. Watch her milk our cows in live action.
3. Feed our calves – Bottle feed our baby cows (calves) and learn about their special care.
4. EAT – Sample our delicious farmstead cheeses and local honey.
Cheese & honey will be available for purchase.
5. Optional $3 Hayride – Take a fun hayride around our beautiful farm. Learn our family’s history and about the crops we grow to help feed our cows.
(Tours with Hayride last about 1.5 hours)
NO TOURS on Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve or New Years Day.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The tour takes place on gravel and dirt surfaces.
- Smoking is allowed in designated gravel area only.
- For the welfare of our farm animals, NO OUTSIDE PETS ARE ALLOWED.
1034 Walton Nicholson Road
Walton, KY 41094
CONNECT WITH US
WE ARE KENTUCKY PROUD
Kentucky Proud stands for foods and products with roots in Kentucky soil. Kentucky Proud foods are raised, grown, or processed in Kentucky by Kentuckians. You can serve Kentucky Proud foods to your family with the confidence that they came from your friends and neighbors just down the road — not from thousands of miles away.
When you buy a product with the Kentucky Proud label:
- You are buying the freshest, most nutritious food possible.
- You are keeping your dollars close to home.
- You are helping a Kentucky farm family earn a living.
- You are reducing the miles that the food has to travel from the farm to your plate.