Thank you for choosing Ed-Mar Dairy Farmstead Cheese.
We hope you love our cheese as much as we do. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. Contact us directly at 859-620-1860 or [email protected]
If you are not satisfied with your order, please call us directly at 859-620-1860.
Cheese is a perishable food. Please open and inspect your order immediately upon arrival. You have 2 days from the date you received it to notify us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
We will do everything possible to re-route orders for timely delivery but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
1. Delayed deliveries due to weather or other “Acts of God”
2. Incorrect addresses (* Please be sure to include apartment, suite or floor numbers, as needed.)
3. Unopened shipments (all boxes are clearly marked “Perishable”)
4. Gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipment. Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables!
5. Items that have been discarded or consumed.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
How to Return Your Item
To return an item to us, please ship it to the following address:
1034 Walton Nicholson Road
Walton, KY 41094
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us directly at 859-620-1860 or [email protected]